Ts & Cs
1. This competition is open to UK Residents only, excluding employees and the immediate families of TEAMMATES (trading as JPTR LTD), or anyone professionally connected with this competition.
2. Competition commences at 3.30pm on Wednesday 28th March 2018 and closes at midnight on Saturday 7th April 2018. All entries must be received before the closing date.
3. To enter the competition, participants must:
a. Under adult supervision, take a photo including a TeamMates sticker somewhere ‘random’ (no photoshop images).
b. Post the photo on our public WeAreTeamMates facebook wall using the hashtag #StickWithTeamMates https://www.facebook.com/weareteammates/
4. Maximum of 10 entries per person.
5. To the extent permitted by law, JPTR Ltd accepts no liability for personal injury, loss, death or other circumstances affecting the enjoyment of participants as a result of or connected to taking part in this competition or winning a prize.
6. Please act in a sensible manner, and don't place a sticker anywhere which could be deemed to be damaging property belonging to another person.
7. The winner will be selected and the winner will be published on the WeAreTeamMates Facebook account after the competition has closed.
8. The decision of the winner in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No cash or alternative will be offered for the prizes in whole or part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, JPTR Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prizes with the same or greater value.
10. The winners will receive their prize within 5 days of the closing date. If the prize winner is not contactable in this time, JPTR Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that person and award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. JPTR Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, not received or delayed for any reason beyond our control. Proof of email, Tweet or other message being sent is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity associated with this competition without payment, and in entering give permission for this use.
13. By entering this competition you agree your personal details may be used by JPTR Ltd for the purpose of sending you information about future promotions, events, products and news items, as well as for internal administration and analysis. At all times this information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. 'A TeamMates Spring event' consists of one day at TeamMates, 9.00-16.00, 9th - 13th April 2018.
Competition run by: JPTR LIMITED. www.WeAreTeamMates.com